Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:18' 1"
- Beam: 7' 0"
- Bottom width: 5' 0"
- Max. Recommended HP: 60 HP
- Max. Person Capacity: 8 persons
- Max. person weight: 1050 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1550 lbs.
- Interior depth: 17"
- Transom height: 22"
- Deadrise: 7 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 794 lbs.
- Average package weight: 1598 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 8"
- Package width: 7' 0"
- Towing length: 23' 2"
- Storage Length: 23' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 tie-off cleats
- Roomy front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- Bow & aft pedestal seat base locations
- Lockable bow deck storage
- Sure Tread™ non-skid interior
- Grab handles
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Trolling motor mounting surface along bow edge
Construction & Exterior
- Color: Forest Green
- Available in optional Grassland or Woodland camo patterns (at additional cost)
- Industry-exclusive, baked-on powdercoat finish w/Sure Tread™ for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- Thick .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity & a quieter ride
- 7° deadrise for a smoother, drier ride
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Extruded bow chines for a stronger hull
- .100 5052 marine grade aluminum hull
- All-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support along the running surface
- Pressed-in strakes for structural strength & tracking stability
- Welded, drained rain channels for drier storage in bow compartment(s)