Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:17' 7"
- Length w/swim platform: 18' 5"
- Beam: 8' 1"
- Bottom width: 6' 10"
- Max. Recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 25.5 gal.
- Max. Person Capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 838 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1600 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26.75"
- Transom height: 25.5"
- Deadrise at bow: 35 degrees
- Deadrise at transom: 20 degrees
- Draft: 14"
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 1500 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2960 lbs.
- Package height: 7' 3"
- Package width: 8' 5"
- Towing length: 24' 4"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 22' 0"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Bow & stern eyes
- 6 cleats including 2 midship cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/timer, recirculator & pump-out system
- Aft 29-gal. (109.78 L), 50" (1.27 m) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket, timer, recirculator & pump-out system
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
- Lowrance® HOOK2 5x swivel color fishfinder w/SplitShot™ transducer & GPS
- Soft-touch sport steering wheel
- BayStar™ hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Sleek fiberglass-reinforced console top w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Enclosed console bottom(s) w/removable panel
- Strategically placed instruments w/recessed gauges for easy visibility & reduced glare
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure gauge & trim gauge
- Toggle switches
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Charcoal console color
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks w/large bow storage lids for easier access
- 7 pedestal seat base locations
- 100% composite seating
- 1 movable driver/fishing seat w/sliding base adjustment plus 2 movable fishing seats, all w/360°-swivel & lock, folding w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) seat pedestals
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Large bow storage area w/lids & cable door restraints
- Bow starboard compartment box w/larger, carpeted storage
- Starboard below-console storage w/lockable angled footrest
- Bow center lockable rod box w/organizer for spinning & baitcast rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Passenger-side cockpit storage box
- Top-loading lockable port side rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Top-loading lockable starboard side rod box for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- In-floor center gear storage compartment
- Aft center deck step w/lockable storage & 2 drink holders
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Rod hold-down straps
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly carpet on decks & trim
- Low-maintenance commercial-grade, chemical-resistant vinyl cockpit floor
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Color: DIAMOND COAT™ Starlite Charcoal or Starlite Red gunnels & hull sides w/Starlite Gray bottom
- NEW DIAMOND COAT™ 2.0 finish features industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for drier ride & better handling
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support along the running surface
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- All compartment lids are flush-mount, carpeted & all-aluminum for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box/cooler w/raised lip for drier storage
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Ski tow pylon receptacle
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights w/LED courtesy light at bow
- NEW battery charger
- 2 battery trays
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V outlet & motor tilt switch
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/14" (35.56 cm) radial tires
- Hubs designed for quick & easy hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables